I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks to Gman’s Galaxy for nominating me!
You can check out his blog here:
The rules of the award are:
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 9 things about yourself, nominate 9 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Here Are 9 Facts About Myself:
1. Well for those of you that have been following my blog closely you might have already guessed this. But I am a Christian. I’m not sure if I can say only a Christian though because in today’s society that has 100′s of meanings. No, in fact I am a believer, believing that Jesus Christ was born, fully God and fully man, lived a perfect, sinless life enduring the same trials and tribulation we face today, and then was betrayed; hung on the cross where he suffered the agony of crucifixion, but worse than this he suffered the weight and pain of the sins of the world, past, present and future. He then died and was buried, but death could not handle him, Hades could not hold him, and so three days later he rose again defeating Death and Hades and is now the intercessor for my sins at the right hand of God the Father. This is what I believe.
2. Here is the second fact of my life, it is that I adore the one called my fiancee, Gabrielle Clouse. Apart from God she is my life and my all. I love her to death and would do anything for her. She is the cutest, most gorgeous, more beautiful girl in the world and is perfect for me. God knew what he was doing when he placed us together. For those who care to know, we are getting married May 25th which is just a short 4 months and 10 days away!
3. Another fact that I love to tell is that I go to Grace College & Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana. You may have known this already because of the hundreds of pictures I have posted from Winona Lake. I love this college. It has been my college since my freshman year and without it I know I wouldn’t be the man I am today. It has given me so much more than education. It has given me friendships, both professionally and relationally. It has provided me with job after job after job in an economy that makes it hard for anyone to find one. I thank God for this college.
4. Going along with the previous fact, I also love this town of Winona Lake. It’s a small town with no major stores and a lot of friendly people. There’s an island that is connected to the main land here in Winona Lake and I love to tread that island to watch the sunsets every so often. The sunsets are beautiful… And if you’ve been with my blog for a while then you have seen it. It’s such a peaceful place.
5. I love Christ Covenant Church (CCC). CCC is the church that Gabrielle and I go to in the mornings on Sunday. Over the last 4 months we have grown a lot closer to this church as we have begun to teach the three-year-olds during the second service. They are so cute! I love playing with them and listening to them! We also go to a Sunday School lesson before we teach the three-year-olds which has been so helpful in our faith. I think the most impact it has had on me was the fact that it taught me how to study the Bible more effectively
6. I love Mission Point Church. Mission Point is the church that Gabrielle and I go to in the evening on Sundays. The setting of this church is phenomenal. The church has its service at a local Christian High School every Sunday This might seem weird since the church is made up of a decent amount of people and they could probably afford a newer building, however their reasoning for this is that they don’t want to own a building that will just be used on a Sunday for church. Instead, the pastors of Mission Point want a building that can be used all day every day for the furthering of the gospel. So until they can find a place like that, they will continue to meet at the High School. I love that…
7. Well this one is an obvious fact, and so I will expound on it a little more… I love photography! I love looking at it, I love doing it, and I love sharing it! My all time favorite way to photograph is up close and personal. I’m sure for those of you that have been with me for a while know that. :) I love to see the macro beauty in everything!
8.On top of photography I am also a hard core nerd. I loooooove wed designing and web developing. I currently run the Learning Management System for Grace College which I very much enjoy! I also just finished a job where I was updating four websites on a daily basis which was really fun. Now I just run this blog and also do as much side work as I can find.
9. The last fact about me is that I thrive on working. If I had nothing to do all day then I would sleep the entire day because I wouldn’t know what to do with myself, so I like that I work and take college classes, I thrive on it. Even though, at times, it can be very overwhelming, I know that it will all be worth it!
Well, now that you know everything about me, (alright, maybe not… we’ve only scratched the surface here) it’s time for me to choose my nominees! They are listed below: